REFER A FRIEND
How Does It Work?
Parents can recommend Horizon International School to family, friends or colleagues. For every successful child that enrols the recommending parent will be rewarded with a discount on the annual tuition fee of their child, or they can take a cash payment. The reward is a one time concession and will be awarded after the first term’s fees for the new child have paid.
Terms and Conditions
- Referrals must be submitted online before registration & admission
- Referrals are rewarded after successful admission into Horizon English School or Horizon International School
- Referral rewards are paid one time per successful admission
- Referral rewards are paid after 1st term tuition fees have been settled and the student has attended school for at least 2 weeks
- Referral rewards are only applicable to first-time students. Any student returning to the school is not eligible
- Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing Horizon English School or Horizon International schools
- Referrals made for children currently at a nursery that is participating in the Horizon Schools Nursery initiative scheme will be exempt from the rewards programme
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral basis
- Referral rewards are applicable for all children within the same family
- Post Dated Cheques are not considered paid tuition fees until the cheque is cleared
- Accounts will carry out the final check if tuition fee payment has been received and the child has been in school for 2 weeks. They will approve, and upon signature approval of the Principal will initiate payment